Thursday, October 18, 2012

ALBINO INVASION

MEG GIRY IS INVADING.....



Meg-Oh...my...God. You. Are. Are...Are...

Emmett-A glittering fairy princess?

Meg-EDWARD FREAKING CULLEN!!!! *Faint*

Edward-....WTF is this?

Meg-*pops awake* I'M MEG GIRY! I LUUUURRRVVVSSSSS YOU!! WILL YOU BITE ME?!?

Edward-...For real? You want me to bite you?

Meg-PLLLEASSSEEEE!!

Edward-....You little hoe.

Meg-...I'll be your hoe. *googly eyes*

Edward-*sigh*Yeah...B*tch, I'll bite you-

Meg-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-*faint*

Edward-*shrugs, leans in for bite*

Nessa-NOT MY ALBINO YOU BITCH!! *Takes wooden stake and drives it into his heart*

Edward-*stares, pulls out wood* My heart doesn't work, stupid.

Nessa-You sparkly, b*tch, who you calling stupid? I'll mess you up!!

Meg-*wakes up* DID HE BITE ME??! AM I DEAD??!! IS THIS HEAVEN? AM I IMMORTAL?! CAN I HAVE YOUR BABIES?!

Nessa-Meg?

Meg-Yeah?

Nessa-Shut up.

Meg-Okay...

1 comment: