Sunday, November 13, 2011

Alice takes Emmett to Court.

Emmett: Welcome to the Cullen Show I'm you ho.....

Alice: Shut up Emmett or no Rosalie se...

Emmett: THAT IS OUT OF LINE, OBJECTION YOUR HIGH AUTHORESS.

Her High Majesty Arya(Im not going to tell you my real name perverts): I side with Miss. Whitlock, your sentence is no Rosalie se....

Alice: BONUS I so won suck that Emmett.

Emmett: I'm already getting blue ba..

HHMA(above formentioned royalty): I dont need to hear about your sexual life Mr. Cullen.

Emmett: Im going to cuddle Nessie she still loves her uncle unlike how she hates her egotinistical, self-centered, pixieish,shopaholic,midget Aunt Alice.

Alice:(fake tears pouring):is that true Nessie?

Nessie: Only slightly I don't hate you per se I only slightly dislike you.

HHMA: I'm sorry we got of topic. I'm Her High Majesty Arya. For all you albinos out there (Meg Giry wink,wink,nudge,nudge)I'm to be referred to as that. By the way I do not own twilight or any one else I state in my tale of two emmetts torn asunder and feed to the jacobs.By the way I love choclate so if you send me virtual choclate(by the way im not giving you my address you lardo perverts out there(Meg Giry my albinoish friend minus the pink eyes though that would be awesome.)Anyway I'm getting off topic and your getting bored but stay with me for ten more seconds I can't promise I'll be punctual with posting or punctual with anything but I will try my best loyal readers.Goodnight my fine feathered and sleepy little baby ho-ohs.(btw I LOVE pokemon and may bring them in later.BUENOS NOCHES my asleep readers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment