Monday, November 14, 2011

Jasper helps Edward go Emo.

Edward: Jaaaaaaaaaaaaspeeeeeer!(for 20 min. straight)

Jasper: What the fudge doodles do you want emo-boy me and Alice were having se.....

Edward: First TMI, second That's what I want to talk with you about.

Jasper: Dude you know I'm not homo(HHMA means no offence to homo people in fact she loves them).

Edward: Not that. We all know you were emo at one point so I want your help being emo.

Jasper: Why?

Edward: Ever since Bella left me for that mountain lion and had a baby lion named Zeffron, I've had an unquenchable urge to cut myself but the razors break.

Jasper: First dude I'm not emo, second your a vampire of course razors break.

Edward: really. hey look you have a nose.

Jasper:Yes you have one too.

Edward:Really?

Jasper: yeah right here (points to nose).

Edward:ohhh.

Jasper: to be emo use your teeth.

Edward:ohhh.

Jasper:is all you can say ohhh(realises it's a voice recording of edward)

Jasper:curse you HHMA.

HHMA:you will die mortal scum(jasper drops burnt to death and breaks apart.

HHMA:Goodbye my loyal creampuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment