Sunday, November 27, 2011

OMG

bewarned my albinos this gets ugly.



Jasper:I sat in my study contemplating what had happened in the forest with Nessie and I.I knew I didn't have feelings for her.I loved Alice but............I did notice Nessie's ass the other day,was that wrong of me,yes it was dammit.Ugggg,this is wrong I said mentally slapping myself.Suddenly,we heard a scream.I took off running to towards the scream.When we got there we saw a pool of blood with Nessie in it.We saw a true werewolf,not a halfassed shapeshifter like the quiluites,standing to the side twitching with a paw and eye missing thanks to nessie.Edward said"let her mind barrier down I need to see what happened."Bella screamed"just treat her"Carlisle said "she'll need a breathing machine her throat is too messed up." Emmett and Rosalie quickly finished off the wolf while esme was cussing it out. We all gasped as Nessie woke up with silver eyes and fangs.


well wasn't that a shocker. Anyways as I told my friend meg nessie gets a breathing machine, that was a real werewolf,The shapeshifters are halfassed posers and,I saw wicked this weekend. peace out my little meg albinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment