Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm sorry

I'm back!!!!! I know it's been a long time since I posted.But I am back and alive and ready to take this on.Without further ado "Carlisle" omg.

Esme Oh my god what is wrong with her Carlisle?

Carlisle: she was bitten by a werewolf she is now a werewolf,simple logic.


Rory Lorialie Bell:Welcome Welcome one and all I'm Rory the amazing.I have a vampire brother and I refuse to become one "mumble stupid shiny ass vamps mumble mumble"I am married to James Sirius Potter and Have one kid named Lizzy Merinda Potter. My sister for all intents and purposes is....

Sabrina Ariel Montecu: She is I. I'm married to Albus Potter and have twins named Ginny Ariel Potter and Claire Rose Potter.

Carlisle:Would you shut the fudge up!

Esme: Carlisle be nice to our guests from Harry Potter!

Rory:Yeah we can beat u up b****es!

Sabby: f*** you carpoop!

Carlisle: Huh?

Rory+Sabby:F*** YOU!


And a happy new year well that ends this chapter btw Rory is a friend that I promised could have a reaccuring role so look forward to more rory madness btw if you didnt understand carlisle was being sarcastic with esme and ness is now a werewolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment