Wednesday, February 22, 2012

CM Punk meets Alice

CM Punk: Welcome I'm the best in the world and I approve this message.

----------------------------------------------------------Alice:Hey does anybody know who tattoey in the living room is?

CM Punk: I have a name midget and who are you to be talking considering the pile of beef man who met me at the door. He makes Mark and Big Show look like Johnny Boy's lady parts.

Alice:Bells do you think you help me. I need some height on my side.

Bella: Consider this pay back for barbie Bella. Alice this is CM Punk. He's a wrestler off WWE.

Alice: But Bella he scares me. You wouldn't abandon me here would you?

HHMA:But I would!!! (cackles like yackle)

Alice: But wh.....(is suddenly kissed by CM Punk and starts kissing him back)

Jasper: Sweet Sister Maria (lunges at CM Punk)

----------------------------------------------------------Anyways what do you think for my return post?

1 comment: