Saturday, June 16, 2012

I'm so sorry!!!!!

I'm so sorry I was gone but school and external factors had me busy. But I'm back in black and i hit the sack. Sorry I've been listening to AC-DC. Anyways on with the story. 
--------------------------------------------CM Punk: Anyways after I was attacked by goldy locks I ran back behind the pretty brunette who brought me here.
Bella: Hello we can all here what you are saying.
CM Punk: They all apper to have super hearing I must investigate.
Alice: Hello again we can here you.
CM Punk:I haven't said anything yet?
Rosalie: ALICE shut up before I rip your unbreathing throat out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CM Punk: You're all high on drugs! Tha
t's it isn't it?
Nessie: No we're vamps/ Me, my boyfriend Jazz, Alice, my mom  who you met Bella, My dad Edward, and my grandparents carlisle and esme, ohh and my aunt and uncle rosalie and emmett.
CM Punk: Shit....aki mushrooms! You're all insane! And You're polluting this young child. I'm taking her for her own good!
---The HHMA has decided to cut out this very disturbing and very rated r (heh heh irony) scene so bear with. this takes place after carnage.

Carlisle: GREAT MY F------ CHILDREN HAVE F------ BIT ANOTHER F------ PERSON AND CHANGED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esme: CARLISLE Language!!!!!!!
CM Punk:SCREAM SCREAM AND MORE SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rose: Shut up!!!
Nessie: Auntie Rose don't be so mean!!
Bella" Well I say we make him a member of our family.
Rose: Never we are too big as it is, we have no room!!!!!!!!
Nessie: But can't you see Punk is Alice's mate?
Everybody: HUH??????!
Ness: You can see it in their eyes.
Alice: Hun we've only known each other for 3 hours.
Ness: It's in his eyes. He likes you.
Alice: Again threeeeeeee hours.
Cm Punk: SCREAM SCREAM AND MORE GOD-DARNED SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alice: How much longer????!
Carlisle: ITs been 10 minutes since he was bit Alice.
Alice: Then why are his eyelids fluttering?
HHMA: The camera swoops in dramatically as Cm Punk's eyes open.
Esme: We're still here.
HHMA:Die vamp you ruined my dramtic ending.
(Esme drops screaming into a pile of ash.)
Carlisle: You die BIATCH!!!!!!!!!
--Scene arupts into frantic high pitched water battle-----
HHMA: That's right!!! FEAR WATER!!!




Shout out to Demy. THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!
Also shout out to ma Wheatleys out there!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment