Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nessarose Naked

HA-HA I tricked you all! Sorry It's been so long but ehh you just want to see the story.
-----------------------------------------------------------Jasper-OMG What is it with everyone being a better vampire than me!!!!!!!!!(Gah quit channeling megs pinkie, pinkie!!! STOP) 
CM Punk-Whats his problemo?
Alice- You and Bella just behave to damn well for god damned vampies. Thats all.
Nessa- I have to go after him!(Runs off)
Edweirdo-I'll chase down her hormonal ass.
Bella-Anyway we'll hust leave you and Alice alone for know so she can help you adjust.
Emmett-Adjust.........right(wink,wink)
Rose-I'm sorry about the jackass I call my husband Mr. Brooks.
Alice- Why are you being so nice?
Rose- He didn't ask to be changed and neither did I so we can bond over that.
CM Punk-Ooookaaayyyy?
Alice-Come on Phil lets gooooooooo(damn pinkie!)
CM Punk-I don't want to! I want to go home to Selene damn it.
Alice-Does fussy baby want to lay down?
Punk-Yes fucking baby does!
-----------------------------------------------------------HHRA- Well too much?Too little? Or just right? Hit this and our other pages up baby!!(I will kill you meggela pinkie disease!)

1 comment: